Want to become a trainer?
All our training courses are given by trainers who are trained and certified by Flipmonday. Are you an independent trainer (or do you want to become one) and do you want to add our training courses to your portfolio? Then sign up for one of our certification days.
- You will have access to a fully detailed training, including presentations, exercises and training materials, which has proven its value in practice.
- You will see that this training really makes a big difference in the work happiness for many people, you do meaningful work.
- After completing our certification program, you can be deployed by us to train if you wish, but you can also give our own training to your own clients (contact us for the conditions).
- A valuable addition if you already provide other training and coaching in the field of personal development and team development: a grip on your own time is often a very basic condition for the mental space to grow and develop in other areas as well.
The costs for certification are € 2,450 excluding VAT. For this you get:
- Two online training days (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.): during this day, the material of the training is discussed.
- Participation in the online training (as a regular participant) with an experienced trainer.
- Personal (digital) presence during the first training that you give yourself: you will receive guidance and feedback. With a positive assessment of this training you will receive your certification.
This is an investment that you can earn back in a short time by providing training. Would you like to become certified but not invest in it yourself and especially train for us? Then there is also an arrangement where you do not have to invest in advance, but pay off your certification afterwards by providing training at a reduced rate. Please contact us for the possibilities.
Time Management training days 2020
- Wednesday October 7 and Monday October 12
In our Time Management training you teach people a concrete system based on Outlook and OneNote. The system provides peace of mind and overview, so that people can work on the things they really care about.
Conditions for participation:
- Experience with training groups or another didactic education / background.
- Your own laptop with its own licenses for the complete programs of Microsoft Outlook and OneNote.
You can register directly for one of our certification days with the form below. Michelle Wiesman will then contact you to discuss the next steps.
Would you like more information or discuss the possibilities first? Click here to directly plan a call with Michelle.